Project: Ledbury Colocation Centre
Duration: 7 Months
Timber frame extension to Ledbury Primary School to form the Co-Location Centre while maintaining the day-to-day activities of the school.
- Heat recovery ventilation system.
- Air permeability of 4.60 m3 h-1 m-2 (more than twice as better as requested)
- Curved window to form a bright reception area
- Full fire alarm and security system tying into the existing building
- Aluminium doors and windows.
- One way sound proof mirror between two internal rooms.
- Suited locks